Sunday, March 29, 2009

One of My Love - The Orange + Grey Shoes

The shoes below
One of my love
I very sayang it de
But, yesterday Sunday
i was duty for the School 90th Anniversary Jogaton
This event held at the Padang Merbuk, Kuala Lumpur
The Padang was very wet
therefore, the soil + dirty water made my shoes dirty
as the picture below
wah, i wan very sad la
dont know can wash it clean or not
cuz of the "net design" of my shoes
it ez to stick the dirt but not ez to clean it
once i reach home, i bath myself
then i helped my shoes to "bath" too
use a little + soap, BRUSH IT
after bathing
my shoes juz look lik a pair of new shoes
HAPPY ENDING


BEFORE

AFTER



So, these are the Jogathon Pictures

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u guys wear really red....
so..did u guys have fun?

said...

kenapa you take all those prefect's pic?
=.=