Sunday, July 19, 2009

94th Post In My Blog & 2nd Post In July - Bon Odori

Yesterday 18th of July
Me, Bi Xuan, Kai Yuan, Jing Hong, Jia Yu and Patrick went to the 33rd Bon Odori 2009 @ Shah Alam
hehehe
so Big jor, 1st time joined this culture festival tim
paiseh
On the way to Shah Alam oh
me seat with Xuan
then oh, when i sleeping
she curi curi shoot my piczzz
dont wan gv me c also
In the stadium, damn much much people
there are many types of japanese food selling there also
Sushi, Japanese ABC(dont know what it call), and many other thing dont know what it call also
this event start at about 7pm
the 1st performance is the DRUM PERFORMANCE
after this
A japanese make a speech on the stage, he speak malay during his speech
and they can speak well in english too
I also meet many frens in this event
1 more important de thing
for the boys, we cant find any "target" in this event, OMG
for the girls, they cant also find their "target", hahaha
i didnt get any nice pic in the event also, wasted
there was no nice angle for me, too much people there....
before home, we juz took some pic la
In the bus and in the way home
i seat with xuan also
she said in skul de me very Yan Shu....
then i ask my sleeping pic from her
she dont wan let me c also...
dont let me know u post in on the web ah
In my camera
Most of the pics are bi xuan
And also, i saw many photokaki there
and many many ppl holding a DLSR camera now
DSLR is really cheap now















































1 comment:

xuanz said...

DSLR is getting cheaper now (u say de)
but i still no money to buy..xDD