Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Very Very Happy + Nice Day For Today

Why I say this?
Hmm...
This morning, I folo my parents and my aunt and her little daughter to a government department to settle some stuff
After that, I went to a medical center at my dad office there to make a simple chest check
Then, when we home, we went to a McDonald on the road side to have our tea
After finish our tea, i ask my biao mei to refill the Coca-cola
she very scare, then made a lot of shame action
damn funny
then, she also played Jian Dao Shi Tou Bu
She cheated me, LOL
When I showed my hand, she immediately changed her "symbol" to make me lose.
Then I don't want play with her, haha
She played xia played xia, then jiu play 2 hands de Jian Dao Shi Tou Bu.....
Another thing made me feel happy
My father took a holiday today, help my mum settle the government de thing, took me to the clinic, but he still need to settle his office thing on today, holiday.
Then, when we at home, he turn on the music player and listening to the music.
This action had not been seen for a long long time, cuz my dad was very bz for his work...

No comments: