Saturday, April 25, 2009

OMG~!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO MY EXTERNAL HARDDISK?

I cant open all the folder in my hdd since this wednesday which was 22.04.09
omg, all my files inside the hdd
without it, i cant do some of my work also
Sei 4 mo?
I think it should be my motherboard sot jor
not enuff power supply to my hdd, so i cant open it
________________________________________
Yesterday, 24.04.09
Me & The Failure Child received a new project
this project is about beauty up all the skul's toilets
funny isnt it?
haha
if we do it well
hahahahahah
then we may get some rewards
so now we hv to plan how to run the project, who n how to judge the toilets
it is the starting of sth new
HOHOHOHOHO
And also, yesterday, we got a PE period, jog exam for 6 laps
omg, after i run for about 2 laps
my body felt cold...
dont know what happen
then my heart beat speed increase
i hv to stop for running by walking
at the starting point, teacher saw my face changed to white color
she called me stop to running
then go n make a body check
after skul, me, Johan, Zhi Jie, Sheng Wei, Wei Shun, Quan Yao, Kenneth
went to Pei Jing's Condo there to play badminton for an hour
________________________________________
Got a good news
i 4gt when it happened
our class changed the new monitor
they are Johan & Zhi Jie
and also, the Class Clean & Tidy In-charged was changed to Kah Jun
for the 1st n 2nd week, which mean until today
our class is more clean n tidy then b4
hope this good thing can keep it up until this year end la
juz 6 months left, 5A Xin
keep it up
study hard ya
________________________________________
Changed class monitor
Changed the SEAT also
Hahahaha
lucky dao
not very la
juz changed n seat near to her zek
not beside me also
________________________________________
TWO (2) MORE WEEKs TO MID-YEAR EXAMINATION
WT****
Not yet started to prepare tim
How?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

renew ur hard disk la.
laugh me..blekk
i run 6 round didnt fail leh..hehe
=p
hear of monday u go do ai4 xiao4 yun4 dong4 ah?
u wont go de la..hoho...
jkjk

xuanz+*

khalil said...

yer
close to who zek???