Thursday, August 21, 2008

2nd post on August

almost 4gt my blog
in the Aug holidays
i went to kuantan with my family
my dad go there work, me, my mum n my bro, go there.....
when we sampai there, makan the lunch
after that, my dad jiu go work,
me, my mum n bro, jiu go shopping mall
the shopping mall juz a little bit guest, not lik b4
den juz walk for a while, nth to see, jiu walk back to the hotel watch the TV
nth to watch oredi, then sleep in the rooom
---------------
at the night, go makan Lai Niu Ha, fish etc la
and also went to the Teluk Cempedak beach
go McDonald there but liao French Fried, a drink
then jiu watch the Olympic Sports
after that, jiu go back to the hotel luuuuuuuu
----------------------
----------------------
the second day
jiu drove to the terengganu there see see the beach
nth to see
LOL
the jiu go back to kuantan
makan Xiu Yu (ikan bakar).....
got a fish very good taste 1
---------------------------
---------------------------
3rd day morning
go to makan Tau Fu + Mee
then jiu go home luuu
---------------------------
20.08.08 evening
go to the putrajaya there take photos
hahahaha, the firework
on 16.08.08
went there liao de, but the angle not nice, so on 20.08.08 go again
got a better angle
but the photos that i took not very nice as last year de photos
wasted

No comments: