Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Day Before Mid-year Exam --- 1st Day of My Mid-year Exam

ONE DAY BEFORE MID-YEAR EXAM
I was fever
And I very scare too
Because, tomorrow is the 1st day of the mid-year examination
Bookkeeping & Add Math were the 1st & 2nd subjects
Both of these subjects need use the brain to do the analyze one
OMG
So, my mum brought me to the nearby medical center and took some medicine and home and EAT....
After having the medicine, I took a sleep
Thx to my mum who attended and take care of me
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
After about 2 hours sleep, I woke up at around 11pm
And I tried to do the latest bookkeeping question that teacher passed to us on the Tuesday as my revision

---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
On the 1st day of the year 2008 mid-year exam
Today didn’t sleep in the other class in the morning
did the revision, read the question that I already done and not yet do
just try to memorize the format, type of transactions, bla bla bla, etc…
Then, I took out the latest question to discuss with my friends, Kai Zi said, we got the different answer, but both of us can balance the amount, and he said, his answer same as teacher’s answer, I have no idea with it, hahaha.
NO BIRD
So, went to canteen with Si Liang and Jun Jie and take our breakfast, 3 of us was having the same kind of food – made by the flour, they were Roti Canai & Sandwich
After that, walked back to class and took a rest and prepare for my exam
..............................this class no leng lui..............................
....................ZaDao....................
WOW, got the bookkeeping question paper
1st, I did the 2nd question – Final Account & Balance Sheet, zzzzzzzzzzz, cannot balance, omg, no bird oso, not enough time
Then
just returned to the 1st question, do the journal bla bla bla……,
TIME TO TRIAL BALANCE, LOL, CANNOT BALANCE OSO WOR,
want to HIT THE WALL at my back
Zadao
but cannot, not yet close my T account, each Close Account ½ mark leh,
must close all, or not, this subject cant can a higher mark.

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
After this bookkeeping exam
I ask those who “pro” in bookkeeping 1, they said cannot balance…,
But not yet ask those who really pro 1 lah, cause they are different class.
Don’t think about it
prepare another subject – Add Math, a subject that I got the LOWEST MARK ever since 2nd semester of form 2……….
But I think this year will be better
I did listen to teacher during the add math period, but, when I got the question paper, I just stun, OMG, what are they?
X Y Z, what are they?
Just total up those questions that I cannot score, the marks already 50%
Chong Hwa is 60% to pass 1, haha
But fail in this subject is always, just want to get a higher mark compare to before.

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Then
Now
Prepare the geography and Malay Language exam
Good Nitez, now is the time 1.45am

No comments: